Turner's Prize

Following a long and delicate process our designs for Ty Gwyn in Lisvane, have been given the go-ahead by Cardiff Council and Cadw.

The building was constructed in 1906 by James E Turner who went on to build many prominent buildings in Cardiff including the Civic Centre, Coal Exchange and Central Library.

Ty Gwyn later became the home of Sir Julian Hodge, and now under new ownership, will be extended below ground to provide a range of rooms more appropriate for 21st Century lifestyles, yet in a manner that respects the building's original appearance.

RECENT POSTS

ARCHIVE POSTS

Penhevad Studios, Penhevad Street,

Grangetown, Cardiff, CF11 7LU

© 2017 by Davies Sutton Architects